Thursday, July 31, 2008

A sneak peek

As you may know, I have been given the incredible opportunity to preach my first sermon series here at Charter Oak Church for the adult congregation to begin in late August. It's something that I've been working very dilligently to prepare for. This week was an exciting week in my preparation because the promo video was completed for it. You can check it out below.

Also, would you commit this sermon series to prayer? Would you pray that, even now, God would be at work in my heart preparing and anointing me to share His Word with all boldness and effectiveness...that, even now, God would be at work in the hearts of all who are going to hear this series preparing their hearts for the kind of transformation that happens when people hear the Word of God and make application of it. Thanks so much for your support with this.

Grace and Peace to you.

ps - I'm so excited about this!

No comments: