Thursday, January 28, 2010

Excited about Friday

Hello friends,

My family and I are back in town from our travels. We are catching up on laundry and looking forward to an exciting weekend. Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement regarding the death of my father.

This Friday night marks the kickoff of our Friday Night Fellowship. The gathering will begin around 6:30. We encourage everyone to bring a food item to share. Also, this Sunday is going to be one to remember. I've spent the last three weeks just reading through the Bible, and I can't wait to start telling you all of the new things that I have learned. You and your invited guests won't want to miss either opportunity on Friday and Sunday to gather with The Way. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Grace and Peace be with you.

No comments: