Thursday, August 14, 2008

For the Heart of Your King



This weekend marks the kickoff of my first ever sermon series preached to the entire congregation of Charter Oak Church. It's something that I've put a lot of prayer, study, and work into. Needless to say, I'm excited.

I don't want to give to much away regarding the nature of the experience this weekend, but I feel confident in saying that you'll be blessed by coming and taking part. And, in the meantime, I would just like to ask again for your prayers regarding this sermon series. My family and I have come under a great attack in the past two weeks...everything from dealing with another kidney stone to my normally-incredibly-pleasant-infant-son being a screaming mess for days on in...just to name a couple...but I'm learning to laugh at the enemy...greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Thanks for your prayers...I'm looking forward to the weekend!

Grace and Peace to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you guys do podcasts yet? I'd love to catch these sermons...

Mark McMahon said...

Brendan,

Sorry it took a couply of days to get back with you. It was a busy weekend. That being said, we currently are not podcasting yet. It's something that we have spoken about a bit in the past, but it hasn't materialized yet. I would, however, be glad to mail you a set of cd's once the series is over. Just let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!