Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crappy Dancers/Great Christians


I'm too blessed right now to even tell you how I feel about this. I got the prayer request below on our Student Ministry's webpage after our dance party at Powered Up tonight. To God be the glory!

PM when you asked me to come tonight I was skeptical because I have a bad history with church. But after hearing about the love of Jesus and the kingdom of God, my heart was softened. And dancing the rest of the night with a bunch of people who were willing to accept me for who I am just makes me want to give Jesus another chance. You guys are crappy dancers, but you are great Christians. I'm gonna come grow with you on a regular basis. Please keep me in your prayers.

Oh, and, thanks! Tonight saved my life.


Friends, be reminded...this is why we do what we do.
Grace and Peace be with you.

1 comment:

Zachary Levickas said...

Praise God! thats osm. i love when we get it right :)