Monday, September 14, 2009

Message from Sam

Hello everyone!

This is Sam Himler, who is going to be the facilitator of The Common for The Way. Just in case you could not attend The Way's first service, or if you did not understand everything I was saying, I am going to write step by step how you can start your account. Here it goes...

1) Log on to www.thecommon.org

2) if you want to learn more, you can watch the tutorial video that is on the opening page.

3) if you want to begin your account, hit the blue arrow that says "I'm a person who wants to help"

4) Click "already using thecommon.org"

5) Search "The Way" and select the option that pops up (We are the only "The Way" using the Common); hit pre-register...if you click on "The Way" you will go to the website.

6) Create Your account with your personal information

7) Now you have to wait. Either Mark or I will approve your account name. So, keep checking back on your account. If you have been approved, it will be obvious. If we have not yet approved you, it will say "Pending approval"
.....

8) After you are approved, you can now personalize your account by adding abilities, needs or goods. You can also requesting help or goods. To do this, click "the way dashboard" at the top of the page. This will take you to the page where you can add or request.

9) That's it!!! But please remember that the first month is free, after your first month it will cost $1 per month thereafter. It's only one dollar!!

*If you need help with ANYTHING do not hesitate to contact me. This is my email address (samanthamarie103@msn.com) and my contact info should be on The Way's website www.thewayministries.info.
Please contact me in a way that is convenient for you.

**Remember to visit The Way's website often to look for updates.

***If you have any success/ touching stories from The Common, please let me know of them. These stories will encourage more people to join the website and encourage people to continue being members.

I hope all is going well. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!!
God Bless

Sam

No comments: