Friday, October 30, 2009

Mono is no fun

So I'm going on week number two of bed rest due to mono. It's been no fun. It's also why I haven't blogged much recently. But that being said, I am beginning to feel better. And over this past week I have been completely blown away at the love and support of my church family. People from The Way have been just amazing offering childcare, food, and help with yard work while I've been laid up. I'll be back on my feet soon, but in the meantime God has shown me just how awesome our new church really is. Our declaration talks about being a church without walls and a practice of worship seven days a week...it's been a real joy to be the one on the receiving end of that. Thank you to all who have shown me the best of Christ's love while I've been so sick.

Sunday number eight is coming in just a few short days. It's gonna be a great one. There are some phenomenal God stories to tell through some things that have happened on The Common and away from our Sunday Gatherings. One of our own will be quest speaking this weekend sharing his story of how Jesus has changed his life. I hope to see you there as we together celebrate what God is doing in us and through us.

Grace and Peace be with you.

1 comment:

Emily Parobek said...

i feel your pain..i had mono like a month ago...it sucks. hope you feel better!!