Monday, September 1, 2008

Crazy Love

I sat down last night after my wife and kids went to bed and started a new book by Francis Chan entitled "Crazy Love", and two-uninterrupted-hours later I finished it...once I started reading it, I simply couldn't put it down. WOW...what a book...

In this book, Francis Chan challenges us to remember that when we are wildly in love with someone, it changes everything. Therefore, if we are wildly in love with God, as He is wildly in love with us, then we should be radically living for Him. We should be living a crazy life that reflects the crazy love that we have for a God who is so crazy in love with us...

This book spoke to the longing in my heart to know Christ and live for Christ in a manner which speaks unto Heaven saying with all that I am, "Jesus, I am so in love with you!"

I dare you to read this book.
Grace and Peace be unto you today.

No comments: