Friday, January 4, 2008

10 things I am excited about right now!

10 - This Sunday night at Revolution and Powered Up! There ae so many cool things that are going to hit the stage. If you can come, THEN YOU SHOULD COME!

9 - I sold my car today. Praise God it's gone, and praise God that I actually got the money that I wanted to get out of it.

8 - The first week of the new year is coming to an end, and I actually didn't do too badly on keeping my resolutions.

7 - Corey Mann (the speaker for our upcoming retreat) made a video shout-out for us. You can view it at www.mynameiscorey.com. This guy is the coolest!

6 - We got a new pop machine for the Rush Room, and one day there will actually be pop in it (a week to 10 days).

5 - Jesus is our Savior, but Ol' Man Ricketts "will take care of us"!

4 - We are starting two new A.B.S. groups this week!

3 - Mousegirl and Chelsea are working on new videos for our ministry right now. They're gonna be most fantastic.

2 - The Winter Retreat is only 6 and a half weeks away (February 22-24)! You really should come to this. With everything that is in the works, this should be the best retreat ever!!!

1 - My wife is about as pregnant as one can be right now. No really, my son could arrive at any moment!

No comments: