Thursday, January 10, 2008

A testimony from last Sunday night!

A student sent me this message after attending last Sunday night's student ministry program. Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I was drinking a Venti Agnostic with a shot of Jesus. Now I am drinking a full strength Venti Jesus! You may ask how this “Atheist” loves god. Well, I could not see a point for my life. I could not see how I could live. I felt empty. I was depressed. I felt like I was in a deep pit and every one was ignoring me. And the savior came and threw down his rope and began to help me out. My mental “steel” walls crumbled when he tried to enter. He brought me to tears. He found me in all of pain. He showed me compassion when I believed no one cared. He added to my barren cup and made it over flow. He showed me love when I told myself for the google time no one could love me. He sent me a physical reminder of his love through Bryan. That’s how I know that there is a god not through science or logic but through love and compassion towards me. Love for a lowly, imperfect, dull, ugly, unlovable, shy me. That my friend is why I love Jesus king of kings and ruler of my life. "

Woo-Hoo!!! It's testimonies like this that remind me why we do what we do.
Be blessed, a revival has begun!

No comments: