Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Way: a means of actually doing it

Alright friends of the way. I have a HUGE announcement for you. As I mentioned in previous notes and meetings, part of our primary focus of ministry at The Way will be to "give to those as they have need" (Acts 2:45). And I am crazy excited to inform you that I have found a wonderfully helpful tool in keeping that objective at the forefront of our day to day existence that not only helps us as a faith community be notified and informed as to when a need might arise, but it also serves us in a manner that allows us to see how God uses our community to meet that need.

I recognize that what I just typed might sound confusing, but I promise you...this tool is one of a kind. There is literally nothing even remotely like it. It is called "The Common". You can check it out at:

www.thecommon.org

In addition to that, I am pleased to announce that we have had someone from our community step forward and offer her assistance in moderating our community on The Common. Her name is Sam. You'll be hearing more from her in the near future. But let me just tell you, I AM SUPER PUMPED ABOUT THIS!

As August moves forward, we have prayer meetings scheduled. I do hope to see you there! September is coming! The Way is...well...on its way! Feel free to contact me if there is anything you'd like to discuss.

Grace and Peace be with you.

No comments: