Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Way: two questions

Its such an exciting time. With each passing day there is another email or phone call from someone who wants to be a part of what we're doing. As I consider it all, I'm still just blown away by the favor that God is showing The Way. Now that our interest meeting is over, there seem to be two questions that I continue being asked.

1) When are we getting started?

and

2) When can I start giving to this ministry?

Let me now address those questions in this forum. We are getting started as soon as possible. While our Sunday morning meetings will not begin until the 2nd Sunday in September, our core group will be meeting together for prayer and fellowship on a weekly basis starting next week (more info on that to come). Stay tuned over the next couple of days for more info on times and places. And regarding giving to this ministry, by the end of this week our letters of corporation will be filed with the state of PA, and we will be an official entity. At that point, we are free to open accounts, collect tithes and offerings, etc.

It's that simple, and it's that soon! I don't know about you, but I'm crazy excited. In the meantime, I ask that you be in prayer. There is much to be done before we get this party started, and in all things we seek the face of God for whom we resurrect The Way in the first place.

Grace and Peace be with you.

1 comment:

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

I haven't been this excited about something in a long time. You are like a breath of fresh air for my family and I!!!!!