Wednesday, March 19, 2008

10 Reasons why last night's A.B.S. meeting was awesome

1) Though his skin was white as snow, he played like he was black.
2) The breastplates of righteousness
3) When after defining the word "adultery" to Christian, he said, "I can't take you seriously when you use the word fornicate." The way he said it was hilarious.
4) The yellow hue of the bottom of Deuce's feet...seriously, they were bright yellow. That's just not normal.
5) Having two new visitors....who laughed at all of our jokes....upgrade!
6) Hearing Sammi tell the story about, "All I want to do is just kiss you right now...I'm leaving...And then he walked away. You can't just walk away after you say something like that!!!"
7) And the Pharisees were all like, "Boo-Hiss"
8) FACT: Christian watches The Office. FACT: so does Seth. FACT: Dwight Schrute is one of my heroes.
9) Finding a package of Double Stuffed OREO's in the Rush Room. You know, after eating a "double stuffed" it makes you wonder why they even bother with making the original OREO's anymore...
10) When in the middle of our prayer, Chezla's phone started playing the Hallelujah Chorus. It was beatific and divine...like Rembrandt floating...it gave me the warm fuzzies...and it made me laugh...go figure

ps - I LOVE my A.B.S. group. You guys rock!

No comments: