Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Last Weekend's message(s)

As many of you know, I ended up preaching two different sermons over the course of the weekend. God showed up and moved in my heart to preach something at the 11 o'clock service that was completely different from what was preached at the other three services. That being said, I've been inundated with phone calls and emails from people who heard one and wanted to hear the other one as well, so I thought it might save everyone some time to post about it here on my blog.

Both sermons were recorded, and every "cd request" that was made from the weekend will include both messages. Bill Gates, our Director of Worship Arts, and I felt that was the most convenient way to handle the situation. You can obtain a copy of the cd by emailing Bill Gates at:

bgates@charteroakumc.org

Thanks for your interest.

ps - I'm going through the valley because I'm on my way to the mountain!

1 comment:

Matt and Emily said...

I just wanted to let you know that you have given me a totally new meaning to Psalm 23. Matt and I are going through the adoption process right now (which consist of a valley before the mountain)and your sermon just really spoke to my heart. Charter Oak is very blessed to have you.