Sunday, July 19, 2009

My new church: it was a God day

Today was a God day. It was just one of those days in which you become so aware of the favor of God on your life that you just can't help praising him. And here's why...I've found the perfect location for my church. I have a verbal approval from the venue at this point, and I'm certain an official deal will be signed this week. Also, I had a conversation with a Pastor of a rather large church that wants to talk with me ASAP about the possibility of entering into a partnership on this venture. I don't know what that "partnership" means at this point. It may mean nothing at all, but it was such a blessing to have a local Pastor speak to me in an affirming way regarding my vision. As it is in other aspects of life and growth, networking in ministry is one of the keys to starting well.

Will you continue praying for this church? Will you continue praying for me? For the staff? I'm so excited!

And don't forget to RSVP to my email account your intentions regarding our interest meeting. We want to have enough food for everyone!

Interest meeting details:
Date - July 28th
Time - 6:30pm-8:30pm
Location - My house, 210 Irving Ave, Latrobe
Email - markmcmahon58@yahoo.com

Grace and Peace be with you.