Sunday, July 26, 2009

The new church: getting better and better

It just keeps getting better and better. Just today a professional graphics designer has stepped up to do our graphic and website design. And, once again, God has extended His favor to us, as this person has offered his services completely free of charge. The graphics alone would have cost hundreds of dollars, and the website would have literally been a few thousand...BUT GOD IS WORKING ON OUR BEHALF!!!!!! Also, I toured our venue for the first time yesterday. OH MY GOODNESS it's perfect! I can't wait to get this started. In addition to that, I got some seriously good news from the government today. More on that later...

As for now, all of my energy is focused on our interest meeting this Tuesday night at 6:30pm. We're gonna have a great time! If you plan on coming, here are some instructions:

1) Bring a lawn chair
2) Park in the rear parking lot of Latrobe Elementary School
3) Be sure to RSVP so we have enough food

RSVP at markmcmahon58@yahoo.com

Grace and Peace be with you.

2 comments:

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

Excellent! God is certainly with you in this venture!!! I cannot wait to see what comes out of this!

KAREN HOUGH, RN said...

McMahons...I hope you felt my prayers for your gathering last night...I am sorry to have missed but God blessed me with a surprise visit from my parents! Keep me posted! So happy that God's abundant blessings continue to flow...Thank you LORD!
Peace, Karen Hough