Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm addicted to changed lives

I really am. Watching Jesus gloriously ruin the destructive lifestyles of sinners like you and me simply never gets old. (Here is a testimony) of a life that Jesus is changing in a student here at Charter Oak Church. Learning of testimonies like these reminds me that far and above my own short-falls and limitations, greater than the way things may appear at a glance, and in spite of the opinions of my critics is the work of grace that Christ is doing in our midst.

Jesus once said, "My Father is always at His work to this very day, and I too am working." (John 5:17, NIV) I hope that you'll join me in rejoicing that God's work in our Student Ministry is manifesting in such amazing ways!

Grace and Peace be unto you today...

ps - in case you missed it, (here) is another powerful testimony of a changed life in our Student Ministry

No comments: