Saturday, April 5, 2008

Newsboys Concert


Last night I took 28 of our students to RMU to see the Newsboys in concert. It was an awesome show!!! By the way, I'm pretty sure we were the coolest group there. While everyone else was content to stay in their seats, we danced and partied in the aisle...Anyways, during a latter portion of the concert, Peter Furler was sharing his story with the crowd, and he said something that really hit me. He said, "You must grab hold of the Word of God. If you don't grab hold of the Word of God, you will grab hold of something else."

I've recently been in a season of just getting back to the Word, and it's been some of the best Bible study of my life. So that quote came to me at a great time. Peter's right, you know...We all should press in and grab hold of the Word of God!!!!

What an awesome concert!!!!

No comments: